A food processing company in Owerri, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Summary of the Job
- The incumbent reports to the Group Head, Financial Services, and acts as the Front Line Manager overseeing the day-to-day activities of other subordinate accounts department staff.
- Job Title: Senior Manager, AccountsLocation:
- Key Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly and year-end manufacturing! profit and loss accounts.
- Supervise the compilation and analysis of financial information for entry into accounts, such as general ledger accounts and document financial business transactions.
- Support the establishment, maintenance and coordination of the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels and ensure expenditure controls.
- Carry out monthly physical stock count, Product Costing.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Supervise monthly bank reconciliation.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly payroll, remit staff PAVE and pension to statutory agency.
- Degree or its equivalent qualified with minimum of five years experience in a manufacturing organization.
- ICAN certification will be an added advantage.
click HERE to Join internship, job alerts, and scholarship alerts whatsapp group