DealDey Limited is the first E-commerce company in Nigeria and the fastest growing E-commerce company in Africa. DealDey Limited is a daily deals company, providing best discount deals on products and services across the federation.
In line with attracting the best, brightest and most suitable talent to join the Information Technology(Development) Team, DealDey has commence its annual recruitment for graduate to join this department in building a world class Technology through Software Development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager (PromoHub)
Reports To: Sales Manager
Purpose of the Job
click HERE to Join internship whatsapp group
click HERE to Join job alerts whatsapp group
click HERE to Join scholarship alert whatsapp group
- The role is responsible for discovering and pursuing new promohub merchant prospects and maintaining merchant satisfaction.
- The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new promotional clients through cold calling, networking and the social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs.
- Prepare and deliver bespoke marketing needs for the clients.
- Actively retain and sign up new advertising clients.
- Offer the DealDey solution to clients willing to grow their business revenue and traffic.
- Advice merchants on things to be done to improve the success of their promo offers.
- Prepare periodic sales report with an in-depth financial analysis.
- Negotiate/sign-on clients and handle complaints or objections professionally.
- Participate in formal and informal sales strategy with other team members.
- Provide feedback on merchant issues to line manager and team members to help improve efficiency.
- Take ownership of the DealDey digital space.
- Design innovative ways to generate revenues for the business
- Meet and surpass weekly, monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop strategies to improve overall sales figures.
Qualification and Experience
- First degree in any discipline
- Minimum of two years graduate experience
Required Competencies and Skills:
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Selling Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning & Organisation Skills
- Time Management
- People Management
Key Performance Indicators
- % of Merchants satisfied with our services
- Number of new merchants signed on
- Percentage of registered merchants with live deals/ promos
Application Clsoign Date
25th May, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with a detailed Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘DD/Key Account Manager’ as the email subject.
- Applications with incorrect email references will not be reviewed. If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews.