Facebook Production Engineering Internship, 2019.
Facebook is offering Production Engineering, Internship. Interns must be pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline. Interns must have good communications skills.
Production Engineers at Facebook are hybrid software/systems engineers who ensure that Facebook’s services run smoothly and have the capacity for future growth. This internship is an unpaid internship programme available for international students.
Field of Internship: Internship is awarded in the field of production engineering.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Facebook
Eligibility: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Basic proficiency in UNIX and TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Experience coding in at least one language (even if it is not one that Facebook uses)
- Ability to rapidly learn new development languages (Python, PHP, C++, and Java are all in heavy use)
- Ability to pick up new software, frameworks and APIs quickly
- Ability to perform ‘guerrilla capacity planning’ for internet service architectures
- Knowledge of basic large-scale internet service architectures (such as load balancing, LAMP, CDN’s), even if you haven’t worked on one
- Configuration and maintenance of common applications such as Apache, memcached, Squid, MySQL, NFS, DHCP, NTP, SSH, DNS, and SNMP
- A healthy respect for our mottos “Move Fast” and “Be Bold”
- Good communications skills
- Detail oriented and careful
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization in the country of employment in 2019.
Internship Open for International Students: This internship is available for international students.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expands its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Internship Duration: Not Known
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Internship can be taken in London, UK.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
click HERE to Join internship, job alerts, and scholarship alerts whatsapp group