Cornerstone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit an Adobe Photoshop Intern to join our marketing team in the capacity of:
Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
- This candidate will be responsible for Product Image Editing, Product Image Optimization and Studio Support including e-commerce assets, and web/mobile ads.
- This internship program is for 3 months and may be extended based on performance.
Components of the program include:
- Consults with supervisor to evaluate individual project needs, scope the size and time of the project and provide deliverables on-time
- Designs marketing collateral, such as website and digital graphics, product graphics, info graphics, icons, and large format items such as trade show booths, etc.
- Manages and maintains consistency of branding and overall design
- Reviews final layout and suggests improvements as needed, and presents final layout to supervisor for approval
- Must be able to work collectively with other team members, embrace ideas, consider criticism, and be flexible working through creative processes
- Work independently with little guidance.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent writing, communication and numerical skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of image editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw and Illustrator.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Great attention to details, self-motivation, time management and a high level of discipline are key.
- Must be systems oriented and a process driven.
- Must be tech-savvy.
- Proficient in Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite, familiarity with responsive website development tools.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com