The Boustany Foundation invites applications from exceptional applicants for the MBA Harvard Scholarship for the class commencing autumn. It is awarded to students who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement.
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
About Harvard University
Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Established in 1636 and named for clergyman John Harvard (its first benefactor), its history, influence, and wealth have made it one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Among overall rankings, the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) has ranked Harvard as the world’s best university every year since it was first released. When QS and Times Higher Education were published in partnership as the THE-QS World University Rankings during 2004–2009, Harvard had also held the top spot every year. Additionally, the THE World Reputation Rankings have consecutively ranked Harvard as the top institution among the world’s “six super brand” universities, the others being Berkeley, Cambridge, MIT, Oxford and Stanford.
- Financial aid amounts to US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.Eligibility
- Students of any nation (priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent).
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.English Language Proficiency: The MBA Admissions Board discourages any candidate with a TOEFL score lower than 109 on the iBT, an IELTS score lower than 7.5, or a PTE score lower than 75 from applying.
May 31, 2019
Click here to read more.
click HERE to Join internship, job alerts, and scholarship alerts whatsapp group