Management FIRST – On behalf of our client, a reputable Hotel in Abuja with exceptional quality in customer satisfaction, we seek to employ professionals in the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
Job vacancy Description
- Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact/storage area.
- Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organised records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Familiar with Materials Management system (MMS).
- Familiar with Inventory Management Software.
- Must have basic computer skills for the day-to-day operation.
Job Title: Receptionist
Employment Contract Type: Permanent
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
- Market related.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Management FIRST would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
- Management FIRST is an equal opportunity employer.
click HERE to Join internship, job alerts, and scholarship alerts whatsapp group