One Precious Life (OPL) Academy is a fast-growing employment accelerator connecting job seekers to job opportunities in Nigeria’s construction industry.
We are looking for an exceptionally smart and driven NYSC corps member or Intern to join our team and lend support to our marketing and general administration activities.
The Job : Interns
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The intern would be responsible for:
- Entering and managing data in OPL’s customer relationship management tool
- Supporting OPL’s training team by compiling new candidate information and monitoring class attendance and feedback forms
- Driving digital marketing campaigns and managing OPL’s social media platforms
- Developing fliers and other marketing materials
- Developing a business contact database of prospective clients and business partners
- Keeping track of office supplies and managing payments
- Performing any other duty as may be assigned.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Business Administration, HR, Marketing or any other related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and proven experience in running digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to use graphic design software such as Canva
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Results oriented and a team player
- High level of curiosity and a willingness to learn
How To Apply
To apply, please send your CV and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
click HERE to Join internship, job alerts, and scholarship alerts whatsapp group