An E-commerce Organisation based in Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Graduate Internship Programme
Duration: 4 Months
- The internship program is designed to provide real-world experience for fresh graduates who have completed their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings in Zerofinance Limited and subsidiaries.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Customer service & Support, Data Entry, Digital Marketing e.t.c
Components of the program include:
- Exposure to other business areas to ensure full understanding of the company’s structure and strategy.
- End of program assessment/interview to get absorbed into the company as a full time employee.
- Hands-on experience working as a member of a specific department and team.
- Cross-functional departmental exposures within the office.
- Min Required Experience: Not Specified
- Min Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum of 2:1
- Proficient in word, excel, power point, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to break down and creatively solve problems
- Flexible and adaptable at applying skills to different situations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Note: That this opening is not limited to any specific field of study, but for fresh graduates only, who have completed their NYSC.
click HERE to Join internship, job alerts, and scholarship alerts whatsapp group