JOB vacancy at LUSH Cosmetics London:
LUSH is an international retailer of Fresh Handmade Cosmetics that is known worldwide for changing the face, body and soul of the cosmetics industry. Our unique bath and beauty products, amazing skin and hair care, personalised customer service, environmental activism and fun and unique atmosphere make LUSH a truly inspirational place to work.
Our global flagship store on London’s Oxford Street is recruiting for a team of talent to delight our customers on the busiest shopping street in Europe. The store features the biggest Lush Spa in the world, new concepts, and a large retail space to show off our products and values. To show our products off to the best of our ability, we’re adding to our current dedicated BACK OF HOUSE TEAM to support the essential operational running of the store. Our Back of House Team’s main responsibilities include receiving deliveries, organising stock and transporting it to the shop floor, in addition to ensuring that all back of house areas remain safe and functional all whilst maintaining our high Visual Merchandising Standards. They also help to assist in providing 5* Customer Service on the shop floor alongside our dedicated team of Sales Assistants.
click HERE to Join internship, job alerts, and scholarship alerts whatsapp group
What We Need
- Passion for our products, understanding the value in them and ensuring that they reach our customers in excellent condition.
- Comfortable and confident in providing 5* Customer Service and an excellent experience for each customer through our doors.
- Availability of at least three days per week to include weekends, early mornings and late nights.
- Well organised, efficient and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
- A positive attitude and solutions-focused thinking.
- Previous experience of stock control, whilst not essential, would be a great benefit for this position
What You’ll Get:
- Training and development with regular reviews.
- A chance to be a part of our biggest flagship store, helping to host unique events and parties, be part of new concepts and represent the biggest Lush Store in the world!
- A great team bonus scheme.
- To work for an award winning company that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
CLOSING DATE: Midnight 29th May
CONTRACTS AVAILABLE: Multiple positions (varied contracts, starting from 16 hours per week)
PAY: £10.20 per hour (in line with London Living Wage)
TO APPLY: Please submit a CV and covering letter in the boxes provided. In your application please include:
- A covering letter detailing why you’d be perfect for this role at Lush Oxford Street, and any relevant skills and experience you have that would assist your application.
- Your preferred contracted hours
NEXT STEPS: Successful applicants will be asked to fill out an availability form (provided by Lush). Those with suitable availability will be required to attend a group recruitment session the week commencing June 11th!