Job vacancy in United States :Environmental Advisor.
The Environmental Advisor will work within the Environmental Department. The Environmental Department supports the Beaumont Refinery, Beaumont Chemical Plant and the Beaumont Polyethylene Plant. This position supports each manufacturing site by completing regulatory analyses, applicability determinations, maintaining existing regulatory compliance systems, working to continuously improve the sites’ environmental performance, project review and associated environmental permitting, and providing support and guidance to the business units. The positions will keep up-to-date with assigned regulations, and supports ExxonMobil Advocacy staff to drive reasonable rulemaking and interpretations.
Primary Job Functions
- Provide compliance support to manufacturing sites, including analysis of air, water or waste regulations and applicability determinations.
- Support development of Environmental Business Plans to drive continued improvement in environmental performance by addressing significant environmental aspects in conjunction with other business drivers.
- Support the review of physical and operational changes utilizing established best practices to ensure compliance with assigned regulations.
- Develop compliance plans to ensure compliance with new or revised regulations and permits.
- Maintain and improve existing regulatory compliance systems to drive improved compliance and departmental efficiencies.
- Support ExxonMobil advocacy staff on regulatory issues to help drive reasonable rulemaking and regulatory interpretations.
- Manage agency enforcement actions as necessary using available SHE and Law resources to minimize exposure to ExxonMobil and to maintain the company’s positive image by employees, environmental agencies and the public.
- Participate in internal and external regulatory compliance assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree plus relevant work experience in manufacturing
- Analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Strong Initiative and drive and self-monitoring
- Results oriented
- Exhibit high quality of work with ability to manage high workload
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Environmental or Science
- Experience working with Environmental air, water or waste issues
- Experience in manufacturing
- Experience managing high workload and high work quality
- Demonstrated leadership skills
click HERE to Join internship, job alerts, and scholarship alerts whatsapp group