A domicile letter for NYSC is a piece of documents all married female Corpers must submit to make NYSC management post them around their husband. Let me try to make the definition more simple.
A domicile letter for NYSC is a letter from your local Governments that clearly certifies and confirms your residential address.
NYSC And Domicile Letter
The National Youth Service Corps management understand that whatever God has joined together, let no one put asunder and NYSC really respect the fact that a female Married Corper needs to stay close to their husband.
So the management will ask them to upload a domicile letter for NYSC as a confirmation of their husband residential address. This will then enable NYSC management to deploy them very close to their husband.
How To Get A Letter Domicile For NYSC
Getting this letter for NYSC is simple and am going to show you the procedure. What you will do is go to the local government very close to your husband residential address and tell them you need this letter for your husband.
You and your husband should go together because there is some information they will need to give the letter.
The information varies from local government, so you can go to a close one and ask for the requirement for a domicile letter.
Here are tips that will help you get the best out of this letter for NYSC.
- Do not forge a Domicile letter because the verification is easy for NYSC. It’s not even good to submit a fake document in any case.
- Take your husband along if it is possible. This is for fast and easy processing.
- Get the letter from a local Government close to you because that local government area is where NYSC will deploy you to.
- Upload the letter of domicile during NYSC registration and take it also along to camp. Just in case.
- Use correct information for acquiring the letter.
- Am sure you now have all the information you need about domicile letter for NYSC, if you have any other questions, just let me know below.
Thanks for reading and please share!
source ###. nyscnews
click HERE to Join internship, job alerts, and scholarship alerts whatsapp group