Resources farm is an international trade consulting company focused on developing new markets for supplier clients and sourcing, facilitating between buyer and seller.
Physical commodities trading in multiple industries including minerals, metals, precious metals, coal, oil and gas, timber and commodities.
Job Title: Online Marketer
- Online Marking professionals are required to combine their efforts with other areas such as technical support, creative services, and sales in order to plan and execute marketing campaigns.
- They are responsible for the use of marketing strategies on internet and mobile devices.
- These professionals can manage a Twitter or Facebook profile in the name of a company, publishing new content and news related to that business on a daily basis in order to obtain new clients.
Online Marketing professionals usually perform some of the following tasks:
- Optimizing web content for SEO strategies.
- Updating social media profiles.
- Creating and sending email campaigns.
- Advising about new trends.
- Managing the development and launch of display advertisements.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Having good written and spoken communication abilities.
- Having critical thinking.
- Being independent.
- Being able to work on several projects at the same time.
- Having high attention to details.
- Being self motivated and flexible.
- Having teamwork skills.
- Having networking abilities.
- Being able to understand social media.
- Having problem solving skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st August, 2018