Project HSSE Manager Indonesia- Shell
The successful candidate is responsible to:
• Provide advice and support in all Project HSSE matters, including HSSE policy, processes, standards and technical advices.
• Lead Construction Safety planning during Define, Identify and Assess phase to reduce construction/commissioning risk to As Low As Reasonably Practicable through influencing and modifications to design, risk management planning, construction sequencing, and other means in accordance to Opportunity Delivery Manual (ODM), LSC Project Management Standard and Group Standards such as Construction Safety Standard.
• Responsible for maintaining and delivering the Project HSSE & SP Activity Plan, including Technical Safety work and monitor actions to assure compliance and performance.
• Ensure timely close out of design technical/process safety aspects of the project, including hand over to operations.
• Lead Contractor HSSE management including contractor pre-qualification, development of HSSE contract terms and conditions and support contract owner and holders in their roles in pre and post contract award stages.
• Assist and influence contractors to implement the HSSE Management Plans including Construction Site Standards, behavioural safety program etc.
• To facilitate incident investigations, including TRIPOD where appropriate
• To support HSSE communication, sharing and learning and regular HSSE meetings within the site organisation, including contractors
• To ensure that all incidents, accidents, Near misses, non-conformances are reported immediately and investigations are conducted onsite with root cause analysis with timely implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
• To facilitate and ensure Emergency Response readiness, including medical emergencies.
• To track, analyse and report back to the Project Manager on HSSE performance with Key performance indicators (leading/proactive as well as lagging/reactive indicators), Highlights, Lowlights, Areas of Improvements
• Provide assurance to verify training has been executed to ensure a safe and competent workforce.
• Regularly review HSSE performances of contractors through internal / external audits to ensure effective HSSE management systems are in place in line with Shell’s requirements.
• Lead implementation of the HSSE Culture program within the project team and assist the contractors in implementation of their program, including safety campaigns, visible and felt leadership commitment, management reviews, lessons learned, etc.
• Lead implementation of Human performance initiatives in the project together with the contractors, including workers’ welfare, fatigue management etc.
Location: Marunda Indonesia
Job Ref: 84073BR
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, science discipline, Safety Management, Occupational Health & Safety OHS, or a related HSE-oriented field of study
- HSSE related professional qualification
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in oil, gas or petrochemical onshore or offshore, with at least last 5 years in construction HSSE.
- Strong working knowledge of local HSSE regulations.
- Working knowledge of Construction safety processes, preparation and execution practices
- Strong record of successful HSSE contractor management
- Sound interpersonal & influencing skills, and good stakeholder management skills.
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experiences in Process Safety / Technical HSSE reviews highly desirable.
Deadline: 31st August, 2018
click HERE to Join internship, job alerts, and scholarship alerts whatsapp group