Rhino Africa Travel Internship Opportunity 2018: Our product coordinators are expected to effectively communicate with suppliers, as this is a key aspect of the internship. This role requires someone who has a strong work ethic, a keen eye for detail, an obsession with accuracy and a friendly demeanor.
If you’re someone who is independent and has the ability to zone in on your work, this position might be the perfect opportunity for you. Below are some of the stimulating tasks and projects our interns will be involved in:
Internal travel coordination: organizing African travel for our Rhino Crash of over 200!
Administrative preparation for the production department: maintaining reporting and documentation for an industry leader, managing contracted relationships with more than 1500 African travel partners
Coordinating supplier events at Rhino HQ: connecting the best in the biz with the best in the biz!
We’re looking for a recent graduate who is able to communicate effectively, assist with day-to-day planning, with a flair for organization and administration, who will prove a valuable asset to the Product department.
- You hold a degree in Tourism Management, Events Management or a field that renders you the ideal candidate – we believe in strength in diversity!
- You have the desire to grow and develop within a driven product department – we seek to inspire
- You are computer literate – basic Google Drive and Excel knowledge is vital
- You possess the gift of the gab – interns will be expected to engage with our top suppliers
- You are a team player who is not afraid to pass the ball – collaboration is one of our core values
- You are willing and able to relocate to Cape Town if you’re not already here – it’s only the world’s most beautiful city #justsaying
- You are fluent in English (any additional languages would be advantageous)
- Any technical or specialized product knowledge would also be a big plus
Please note: First preference will be given to previously disadvantaged South African individuals (PDIs).
Enjoy amazing views while carrying out your craft in our gorgeous offices in Cape Town, nestled beneath one of the seven wonders of the world – Table Mountain.
We offer our interns a stipend of R5,000 per month and a monthly R250 voucher to use at the Rhino Cafe, on subsided meals, delicious coffees and sweet treats made by our in-house chefs and baristas
To ensure that your first day is a memorable one, we provide you with a “tracker” and mentor to guide you through the Rhino jungle, introduce you to your fellow Rhinos and our unique family culture.
You’ll be taught by experienced specialists in the field of travel and tech; gaining industry experience and the chance to work and forge relationships with some of Rhino Africa’s 2000 unique suppliers – what better place to start a career in tourism?
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
click HERE to Join internship, job alerts, and scholarship alerts whatsapp group