Safeway Hospital was established in the year 1998 to be a centre of excellence in the delivery of healthcare to the public through the provision of quality and affordable healthcare using safe, acceptable and sustainable means.
The pillar of our practice is the use of evidence-based medicine and highly skilled human resources. The hospital offers a wide range of specialist services including General Surgery, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and particularly Obstetrics and Gynecology for which the hospital is well known. Sub-specialties in the area of Assisted Reproductive techniques and minimal access surgeries are also available.
We do our best within human capacity while trusting God ultimately.
- Administering medications and drugs
- Providing pre- and post-operation care
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives
- Taking patients’ vital signs
- Writing reports
- Close monitoring of patients in labour
- Administering vaccines/immunization
- Carrying out doctors’ medical plan for patients
- Applicants are to possess current practicing licenses
How To Apply
click HERE to Join internship, job alerts, and scholarship alerts whatsapp group