study in Germany 2019: International Students Scholarships At Wittenberg Centre For Global Ethics:
This scholarship program aims to financially support the doctoral students so that they can concentrate on their research, the study program, and their field projects.
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarship includes a monthly stipend of 1,350 € and a membership in the doctoral program.
- Applicants must fulfill the doctoral program’s conditions of entry and have been accepted into the doctoral program.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have excellent academic records
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Process: An application comprises the following documents:
- Application Form
- Letter of motivation (in English, max. 1000 words)
- Personal data sheet/CV (in German or English)
- Academic reference letter
- Exposé of research idea (in German or English; max. 5000 words)
- Copies of bachelor’s, master’s, magister and/or diploma certificates (or a provisional certificate) with all individual grades that are relevant for the examination and final grade
- Internship and employment certificates (if applicable)
- Certification/proof of voluntary work (if applicable)
Applications Deadline: February 17, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Visit The Official Website
click HERE to Join internship, job alerts, and scholarship alerts whatsapp group