University of Koblenz-Landau is pleased to offer Successful Start Scholarship to international students of high academic ability for 2018 entry.
International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships to undertake MSc programme at the university.
The primary aim of this scholarship is to support qualified international students financially during their first semester at the University of Koblenz-Landau so that they can settle in and get used to living and studying in Germany.
About the University
The University of Koblenz-Landau is one of the youngest universities in Germany and has grown considerably in its relatively short history. Since its transformation from a teacher training college in 1990, numerous new departments and institutes have sprung up.
Different fields of study
1. M.Sc. Chemistry and Physics of Functional Materials (Koblenz)
2. M.Sc. Ecotoxicology (Landau) M.Sc. Environmental Sciences (Landau)
3. M.Sc. Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems (Koblenz)
4. M.Sc. Web Science (Koblenz)
400 Euros per month
Eligible candidate must:
2. not be of German nationality.
3. be accepted at University of Koblenz-Landau for one of the following master’s programs: Entrance Requirements: Applications are accepted from applicants who… M.Sc. Chemistry and Physics of Functional Materials (Koblenz), M.Sc. Ecotoxicology (Landau), M.Sc. Environmental Sciences (Landau), M.Sc. Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems (Koblenz) or M.Sc. Web Science (Koblenz)
4. start their studies in the winter semester 2018/19
have achieved very good grades (GPA of 1.9 or better) in their previous studies.
5. be in need of financial support
6. have achieved very good grades (GPA of 1.9 or better) in their previous studies. The Programme is conducted in English. Therefore good active and passive English language skills are essential.
July 15, 2018
In order to apply, please hand in the following application documents:
1. Properly completed, printed and signed application form
2. Copy of the Letter of Acceptance at University of Koblenz-Landau for winter semester 2018/19
3. CV (max. 2 pages)
4. Copy of passport or identity card
5. Additional documents which applicants might want to hand in to support their application
6. Any relevant document which shows your social situation, e.g. certified copies (and their translations if applicable) of marriage certificates or birth certificate(s) of your child(ren) in German or English.
Application is online
click HERE to Join internship, job alerts, and scholarship alerts whatsapp group